Parker Orthodontics has been reopened since April 28th! We are so excited to see you whether you are continuing your orthodontic treatment or seeing us for the first time as a New Patient. Dr. Collins is now offering a virtual New Patient consultation. See the Home Page on this website for more information. All of our New Patient consultations are complimentary!
We have recently made many improvements and advances in the technology of orthodontic appointments. Many of your invisalign appointments can be moved into a virtual appointment at your request
Our Office’s Safety Precautions
If you or a family member are experiencing:
FEVER, DRY COUGH, RUNNY NOSE, LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL, SORE THROAT, OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Planning for your appointment:
Please brush before you arrive as our brushing sinks are closed
Arrive at your appointment time rather than too early. This will minimize the amount of time you spend in our reception area
Wear a mask
Limit the number of family members in the office
Maintain social distancing
We will be taking everyone’s temperature. If above 100.4 degrees you will need to RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
We have always maintained a high level of disinfection and sterilization in the office based on CDC guidelines.
Wearing gloves and masks are normal for us.
We have rearranged the office following social distancing guidelines, removed magazines, and closed the coffee bar and video game room. We are taking the temperature of all staff members. They will not report to work if they are sick.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us.
Together we will conquer Covid-19
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.